In order to register students for the 2018-2019 school year, parents or guardians should first pre-register online using Nutley's website:
Click Here to Pre-Register Online
Click Here For New Student Registration Packet
For new students entering SIXTH, SEVENTH, EIGHTH GRADES, NINTH, TENTH, ELEVENTH, or TWELFTH (6 through 12) grades please complete the Chromebook 1:1 Device Acceptance Agreement and submit the $32 insurance fee (cash or check made out to Nutley BOE) - NPS Chromebook 1:1 Device Acceptance Agreement
After completing the online pre-registration, please call Mrs. Jean Boyle at (973) 320-8494 to schedule an appointment to register your child. All registration documentation must be downloaded and completed before coming to the Registration Office.
Registration for all Nutley Schools requires the following documentation:
Parents must bring all of the following residency information:
- N.J. driver’s license, town ID with Nutley address, or any other form of photo identification.
- Current utility bills (one of each) including PSE&G, water, cable, and a phone bill.
- In addition, homeowners need a mortgage statement or tax bill.
- Renters, a certified landlord statement and lease must be provided at the time of registration.
Parents must also provide the following documents for the child being registered:
1. Original birth certificate
2. Custody papers (if applicable)
3. Health Records (VACCINATIONS):
- DTP (4 doses) including Tdap after 10th birthday
- Polio (3 doses)
- Measles (2 dose) Mumps (1 dose) Rubella (1 dose) OR MMR (2 doses)
- Varicella (1 dose)
- Hepatitis B (3 child doses OR 2 adult doses - age 11-15)
- Meningococcal (1 dose) upon entering Grade 6 and 11 years old
- Haemophilus influenza B (Hib) Age 2-11 months (2 doses) Age 12-59 months (1 dose)
- Influenza (1 dose yearly - age 12-59 months)
Mantoux IS required if student is transferring from outside of the U.S. and comes from certain countries with a high incidence of Tuberculosis.