What is PARCC? The Partnership for Assessment of Readiness for College and Careers (PARCC) is a consortium of 18 states plus the District of Columbia and the U.S. Virgin Islands working together to develop a common set of K-12 assessments in English and math anchored in what it takes to be ready for college and careers. These new K-12 assessments will build a pathway to college and career readiness by the end of high school, mark students’ progress toward this goal from 3rd grade up, and provide teachers with timely information to inform instruction and provide student support.
PARCC Sample Test Questions:
- PARCC Practice Tests - ***Recommended for students and teachers to practice the PARCC prior to taking the pilot.
- PARCC Sample Questions - in the column on the left side please choose from both Math and ELA/Literacy samples from grades 3-12
- PARCC Test Preparation Tutorials - The purpose of these tutorials is to demonstrate the navigation and tools available for Computer-Based Assessments
- PARCC Released Items - Parents can view the test questions from last year including sample student responses to open-ended test questions, such as writing tasks, that received high scores and lower scores.
- Elementary School Math Prototype Questions Grades 3-4
- Elementary School Math Prototype Questions Grades 6-7
- High School Math Prototype Questions
Keyboarding & Typing Practice Sites:
- Typing Web
- Big Brown Bear
- Dance Mat Typing
- Keyboard Zoo - for grades K-2
- Peter's Online Typing Course