July 27, 2018
Dear Nutley Parents,
We hope that you are enjoying the summer; relaxing and spending time with family and friends.
As August approaches, we want to share information and detail some changes we are excited about for the Extended Day Program. This past school year and summer, we have worked with our team to evaluate and enhance the Extended Day Program. This has included upgrading the registration process, meeting with all of our staff members, holding conversations with parents, and updating our policies safety and security protocols. We are looking forward to introducing new enrichment opportunities this year, beginning with YOGA in October at all of our Extended Day schools.
Registration for the Extended Day 2018-2019 school year will open on August 1, 2018 at 9AM. Beginning this fall, registration for the program will be online only through www.MySchoolBucks.com.
Parents must register for the year and pay monthly. Cash payments and payments at the door will no longer be accepted. To register for Extended Day and pay September's tuition, please visit: Myschoolbucks.com .
If you are already using MySchoolBucks to pay for school meals or Chromebook insurance, your account is already set-up and ready to go. Just login and click on School Store. If you don’t have an account, follow the steps below:
1. Go to www.MySchoolBucks.com and register for a free account.
2. Add your students using their school name and student ID. (available on the parent portal)
3. Make purchases with your credit/debit card or electronic check.
Please note, signing up for the Extended Day Program using MySchoolBucks.com is a two-step process:
- First, parents must register each child for the program. (As in the past, a one-household $27 registration fee will be applied. You will not be charged an additional registration fee per child if all children in your household are registered at the same time.).
- Second, tuition should be paid monthly, due by the 25th of the previous month using the same MySchoolBucks.com account. (For example, September’s tuition is due by August 25th.)
- The optional enrichment courses will also be available for purchase at this time. Please see the flyer here for more information on dates/times.
As always, the Extended Day Program will offer three-days-per-week and five-days-per-week options as well as an option for mornings only. Discounts are offered to families with more than one child in the program.
For more information on our Extended Day Program, please visit our website here. We look forward to having your child join the Extended Day Program this fall.
Dr. Julie Glazer, Superintendent of Schools
Mr. Kent Bania, Director of Curriculum 6-12
Mrs. Janine Loconsolo, Director of Curriculum PreK-5