"Librarians have always been among the most thoughtful and helpful people. They are teachers without a classroom. No libraries, no progress."
--Willard Scott, NBC TV weatherman
Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 3:10 pm
Wednesday 8:00 am - 3:00pm
I love being the Media Specialist (a.k.a Librarian) here at the Middle School. The Media Center is a warm, welcoming environment where students and teachers come and have access to all the print and electronic sources we have. We have 26 computers and over 5,000 books!
Students have access to the library during homeroom, after school, lunch-study (varies from day-to-day) and when they come with their teachers.
- Books get checked out for 3 weeks. Books can be renewed if needed.
- Fines- there is a 10 cent fine for books that are overdue!
- Magazines do not get checked out, but can be read in the library.
- If you lose your username and password to log in to the computers, please see me.
- Sign up for lunch study during your lunch period and get a pass from the lunch aide.