The Nutley Extended Day Program provides a safe and nuturing environment for district students before and after school hours. Click here to view the Extended Day Parent Handbook.
Child Release Authorization Form
Change of Days, Withdrawal or Restart Form
- Continually improving program including enrichment opportunties
- Experienced school coordinators, teachers and aides
- Engaging fun and educational activities
- Before school care from 7:00a.m. to 8:30a.m.
- After school care from 3:20p.m. to 6:00p.m.
NEW THIS YEAR!
Beginning this fall, registration and all monthyl payments for the program will be online only through www.MySchoolBucks.com.
Parents must register and pay monthly. Cash payments and payments at the door will no longer be accepted.To register for Extended Day and pay tuition, please visit: Myschoolbucks.com .
Enrollment is easy!
If you are already using MySchoolBucks.com to pay for school meals, your account is already set-up and ready to go! Just log in and click on School Store. If you don’t have an account follow the steps below:
1. Go to www.MySchoolBucks.com and register for a free account.
2. Add your students using their school name and student ID (available in the parent portal.)
3. Make purchases with your credit/debit card or electronic check.
Please note, signing up for the Extended Day Program using Myschoolbucks.com is a two step process:
- First, parents much register each child for the program. (As in the past, a one-household $27 registration fee will be applied. You will not be charged an additional registration fee per child if all children in your household are registered at the same time.).
Second, tuition should be paid monthly, due by the 25th of the previous month using the same MySchoolBucks.com account. (For example, September’s tuition is due by August 25th.)
- Optional enrichment courses will also be available for purchase at this time.
- If you have any problems logging on, please contact MySchoolBucks directly: firstname.lastname@example.org, or (855) 832-5226
Please note, if you are changing the days your child will attend the program, wish to withdraw, or would like to add people to your child's authorized pick-up list, please complete the appropriate form at the back of the Extended Day Parent Handbook and return it to the Extended Day office or your school's Extended Day supervisor.
For questions or further information, please call (973) 661-8845.
Extended Day Secretary & Bookkeeper