2018-2019 District Goals
1. By June 2019, multiple data sources will be used to drive instruction and closely monitor curriculum, new programs, and district scheduling to foster growth and help improve student performance.
2. By June 2019, current practices will be evaluated and the initial development of a comprehensive PreK – 12 approach to student/staff health and wellness will be facilitated, resulting in a positive culture and climate for all.
3. By June 2019, communications will be enhanced between all stakeholders.
4. By June 2019, the Nutley learning community will consistently and collaboratively work to address district safety and security, keeping in mind the philosophy of “see something, say something."
2018-2019 Board Goals
1. By June 2019, BOE members will continue to address overcrowding, aging facilities and safety and security.
2. By June 2019, BOE members will ensure that the community understands the district’s budget process and enhances community engagement.
3. By June 2019, the BOE will help the Nutley community understand the key roles and responsibilities of the Board and its members.
4. By June 2019, the BOE will ensure proper policies, processes, and financial resources to achieve the district goals.