Yantacaw Nurse's Corner
Welcome Back Yanatacaw,
As Covid -19 continues, below are important ways that you can help prevent the spread of this pandemic.
The best way to prevent illness is to avoid being exposed, if not feeling well it is best to stay home and speak with your physician.
- Please wear a mask if you feel well and are going out. Masks should cover both nose and mouth. Face shields may be used in addition to masks. Please note that face masks may not be used in place of masks. Face masks, are open on the sides and the bottom and therefore do not prevent the spread of germs.
- Practice social distancing by staying at least 6 feet way from others
- Wash your hands before you go out and when you return.
- Do not touch your mask or face, so you do not spread germs from your hands to your mask, face, eyes etc.
- Apply hand sanitizer before exiting a store, restaurant, or any public place.
Additional ways to help prevent the spread of this illness include:
- Cover your mouth and nose when you cough or sneeze. Use the inside of your elbow or a tissue, not your hands.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for 20 seconds, the amount of time it takes to sing "Happy Birthday" twice.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces daily.
- Call your doctor if you think you’re experiencing symptoms.
Visit Coronavirus.gov for more information, including a list of possible symptoms, testing, what to do if you’re sick, and other frequently asked questions.
Please note that it is important to visit the doctor when feeling ill and to keep up with required vaccinations
Nutley NJ Vaccine Registry:
Please visit websites below that provide additional information on Covid-19.
The Center for Disease Control (CDC):
5 Ways to Help Children Cope with Coronavirus Anxiety:
What states are quarantined for New Jersey:
If you have any questions regarding Covid -19 please do not hesitate to contact, Ms. Neumann at 973-661-8893 or at email@example.com.
Please Be Safe and Be Well!