Please keep in mind the following protocols and procedures for the safety of our students and staff during in-person learning:
- If your child is being tested for Covid-19, we expect that your child will quarantine until you are notified of the test results by your healthcare practitioner or the local health department.
- Everyone must wear a mask at all times and maintain social distancing.
- Masks must cover both the mouth and nose.
- Masks must fit securely. Masks that fall off the face are not acceptable.
- Gators and handkerchiefs are NOT acceptable.
- NO hugging or high fives.
- Eighth graders will line up in front of the building.
- Eighth graders must line up on the markers that are six feet apart.
- Seventh graders will line up at the gymnasium entrance.
- While waiting for entry, seventh graders must stand on the markers that are six feet apart.
- As students enter, temperatures will be taken and completed health screenings will be checked. The daily health screening must be completed prior to 7:45 a.m.
- Students should use bathroom facilities one at a time.
- Students will follow the arrows in the hallways when moving throughout the building.
- Classroom windows will be kept open throughout the day. Please dress appropriately.
- Students will use hand sanitizer upon entrance to each classroom.
- Students will be wiping desks before using them.
- Students can use backpacks that are washable.
- Students will participate in physical education. Students must wear sneakers and gym clothing on days that they have gym class.
- At dismissal time on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays, all students will be given food to take home as part of the state-mandated food distribution program. Click here for more information.
We are looking forward to seeing our seventh graders next week!